Review: FruitaBu Organic Smooshed Fruit

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I LOVE fruit roll-ups. They were a rare treat while I was growing up, so I completely enjoyed every sweet, juicy bite. With all of the sugar, artificial color, and articial flavors though, regular fruit roll-ups are no longer in my cupboards.
After a major sweet craving, I gave in and tried FruitaBu's Organic Smooshed Fruit Rolls. It was the best purchase I made all month! The apple was good, but the strawberry was my favorite. They were both sweet and fruity, but not overly sweet.

The fruit rolls also come in grape. They have no added sugars...just good ole organic fruit (puree and juice from concentrate). No artificial colors or flavors, and I had the same fun rolling them out as I did when I was a kid. Just beware if you're allergic to soy - they do contain soy lecithin.

If you want something a little classier than rolls, the smooshed fruit also comes in flats.

0 comments: