Back Home!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've been on vacation for the last few days. I had so much fun, but my eating has also been so messed up. Something about long road trips makes me want to eat...especially junk food. Debbie cakes, Reese cups, Twizzlers, candy.

And then I felt miserable.

The healthier I eat, the worse I feel after too much junk food. Does that mean before I started eating healthier, my body thought junk food was all there was so it put up with it? Or did I feel worse than I realized because I thought it was "normal"?

Anyways, I'm ready for a detox or something. I missed my smoothies! I ate fruit when it was around, but it just wasn't the same as my morning smoothie. Waffles just can't compare. Don't get me wrong...I love waffles (and pancakes and French toast), but only occasionally. I ate them for 3 mornings while I was gone. Ugh.

On one good note, I still stayed away from sodas. The Pepsi was tempting sometimes since there were usually so few drink options where I was, but I still stuck with water.

0 comments: