So here is the short story of it...I hope somebody can help. I live in the US, next month on February 2nd, I am traveling to Romania (it's in Europe) to visit the girl of my dreams that I've talked to for many years. My teeth are not that great and I want to get them fixed, as I have intentions on making a good impression and possibly asking this girl to marry me. I'm 26, and my teeth suck. I haven't took good care of them and I really regret it, one too many nights out at the bar drinking rum and coke and not brushing my teeth when going to bed. I play hockey and recently somebody hit me in the face with their stick and it chipped one of the teeth beside my "big tooth". My K9 teeth both have lost enamel and and have a hole in them about the size of this "O" down to black material.. I am interested in getting them fixed before I go and I am hoping to get an estimate of the cost and the types of procedure they will do. I've looked online and I see that even just root canals and minor things cost 5-900$ I don't have that kind of money to spend and if I will just go like this if I absolutely have to...although I would rather not. I've had dental work done before and I was thinking...will they just fill it and use a UV light to cure it? I've had them do that before as this isn't the first time I've chipped a tooth. I also don't have any healthcare as of the moment so if there is suggestions as to where I could possibly go get cheap, and somewhat fast, dental work done it would be greatly appreciated. I've heard rumors of dentistry schools doing it for free, but that just sounds too good to be true, which means it usually is. Hoping for some help. Thanks. Dustin.
--------------------
A dental school, would be the least expensive, and in the US, the work done by the students is checked by the regular Dentist before you leave, and if there is a problem, it will be corrected, it is very safe. It will be up to the Dentist, as to whether or not they will place a filling on a tooth that needs a root canal, they may be able to do a temp filling. As for time, you are cutting it short, most schools are on winter break right now, so you would not be able to get into a dental college, until mid Jan, and that is if they do not have a waiting list already. Since you have a short time frame, you had better get into a Dentist very quickly.
Source
Dental procedures question..?
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Posted by
Bobby vaizZ
at
11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment