I had a free subscription to Kiwi magazine for a year and was disappointed when I know longer received it. That's why this deal excites me so much! It's particularly geared towards families with kids, but I don't have kids and still like the mag. Mamapedia's deal for the next 5 days is a year's subscription for $6. Use coupon code 1YEARKIWI2 to drop the price to $2! At the link, there is another option for $10 for a 2-year subscription. For that one, use coupon code 2YEARKIWI4 to drop the price to $4.
Even better - every new customer gets $5 added to their account. Unfortunately, the coupon code and $5 credit cannot be used at the same time, but that's a free $5 to use on a later deal!
So, for $2 for 1-year, use code 1YEARKIWI2
For $4 for 2-year, click the link under "Also Available" at Mamapedia and use code 2YEARKIWI4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment