HELP, Day care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

okay I am 17 I am getting my ged as soon as I turned 18 (nxt week) Do not say anything about this... but anywho, My question is I live like not even a block away from a very good day care place. In june I will be starting college, I am getting a associate for dental hygenist, the thing is that I want a good job, while I wait until june, and go to school you know, so i was thinking about going to apply to the day care but what possitions can i work? Can I even work there? Or do I need to get a diploma or some sort? What should I ask them if i call them
--------------------
there are many positions at day care- as far as i know, anyone can apply, most wont consider you unless you have passed a background check. but if you feel you have something to offer, go ask for an application, or call and ask them what qualifications they look for. it doesn't cost anything to apply, the worst that can happen is you wont get called back, but even if that were to happen at least you tried your best. good luck
Source

0 comments: