Help with a Rare but Serious Dental Conditon?

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm 21 and I have a rare dental condition which I believe I inherited. 1) I have nearly all my baby teeth, showing on my X ray, all my adult teeth are impacted in my gums. I'm not sure if the adult teeth roots are strong enough for saving. 2) My top jaw (roof etc.) hasn't grown into an adult size. So it is as if my top jaw is the size of an 11 year old. 3) I also been told I have a class 3 underbite I've been seen by a dentist, orthodontist, oral/max, prost...you name it. And no one really sure of what to do. Any ideas of how to get this taken care of with little to no insurance? I dunno, maybe a study case, charity case,"Something". This been going on for to long, and i just don't know what to do. Real answers please, very much appreciated.
--------------------
Only your dentist can give you a proper treatment and advice on how to treat that condition.
Source

0 comments: