Cheap insurance or payment options?

Friday, December 31, 2010

I need emergency dental care & i have no health nor dental insurance. I was refered to something called carecredit which once you are approved you can make a monthly payment plan for your dental work and then you dont have to pay a copayment.Does anyone know if there are any other services like this? Also i tried applying for emergency dental insurance online but you need a major credit card to pay the first months insurance before you can use it.Is there any dental insurance i can apply for online that i can be billed by mail for?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website : www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago now for all my dental needs. From Root canals, xrays, extractions, cleanings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Cosmetic surgery, orthodontics, and dentures if needed. They have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years and had my benefits active in 2 hours and able to use it the very same day.
Source

0 comments: