When would be a good time to move out of parents house?

Friday, December 31, 2010

I am 17 years old, and recently my parents have forced me to dump my girlfriend. They don't like her, and said if I ever see her again, then I might as well cut them out of my life. I am not allowed to talk to her on AIM, Myspace, Phone, or in person. The problem is, I really do love her. I have very strong feelings for her, and I am planning on seeing her again. She said she will always be there for me, even if we have to wait to see eachother again. I was wondering when would be a good time to leave my parents? I can't leave now due to legality of the issue, financial problems such as medical care, dental, orthodontist, drivers liscense, car insurance, etc. I was thinking possibly after college. Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?
--------------------
My son-in-law's parents kicked him out of their house for the very same reason the day after his 18th birthday -- and he had no place else to go, as his family had all been told NOT to help him. So he moved in with me and my children, and my daughter (who had been seeing him "too much", according to his parents) married him a few months later. My daughter and her husband now have 2 precious, adorable little girls, and are extremely happy! His parents have admitted they were wrong, and love my daughter and the two babies very much. Sometimes even parents can screw up! Hopefully there is someone who will be there for you, too. Good luck!
Source

0 comments: