Limited dental insurance and desperate!?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My university insurance has limited dental coverage, which i have used up most of :( My teeth need urgent care. What other options are available for me? Please advise!
--------------------
I was once in your situation many years ago. I maxed out my insurance and still needed some work done and could not wait another 6 months till then. That's when I found this wonderful plan. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services when my insurance did not.. From extractions of my wisdom teeth, xrays, exams, fillings and even my braces. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

0 comments: