Are there any low cost for low income dental care offices?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Does Medicaid provide any type of dental coverage? Is there any adult Medicaid that covers dental care or any govt. programs that do offer dental care? Thank you for your help. By the way, for reference, we live currently in Utah.
--------------------
When I was in college I needed alot of dental work but could not afford insurance. I did some research and found this plan. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up with them online about 3 years ago now. They are very affordable, had my benefits active in 2 hours and saved me literally thousands of dollars. I know for a fact that all services are included ex: Including cleanings, exams, x-rays ..etc. Check to see if its availible in your area. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

0 comments: