How would you get free dental care through your state?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am in dire need of a dentist and I really can not afford one. I live with my boyfriend and do not work. I watch our daughter and his older daughter from another relationship. I know if him and I were married it would be done and over with but that is not an option right now. Please let me know if there is anyway for this to happen.
--------------------
Here, where I am, certain health centers offer dental services. You can't be on insurance of any sort, including medicare/medicaid. But they offer the services for free. For those who are on Medicare/Medicaid, there are dental offices that accept that type of insurance. There are also community services offered. I recently learned that there is a church in my area that offers free services such as dental, a pharmacy, eye exams, etc all in the church there. It's something they offer once a month, I think, and they only accept 20 people each time. Not all of these services may be available in your area, but services like that aren't advertised much, you have to do your research. Good luck!
Source

0 comments: