Has anyone ever traveled to Cuba or Canada to get free dental care?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Has anyone ever traveled to Cuba or Canada to get free dental care??? I was thinking of going to Cuba & getting my teeth done like Michael Moore in Sicko took the Americans over there & did is it possible to do I am a citizen? A Cuban person told me I could I just heve to get my own Novaciane they don't have alot down there Serious answers please
--------------------
I would never get dental work done in another country again. If something goes wrong then you have to either travel back there again to have the dentist fix it ( there goes the $$ you thought you could save) or you have to pay a dentist here to fix it. If you pay to have it done here in the first place, then the dentist should stand by his/her work. Not every country have the same sanitation standards/ infection control etc.
Source

0 comments: