Is there a free service on the net, that anyone can recommend me, that offer free full dental care services?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I have a lot of cavities, gingivitis and other teeth deceases that need urgent care from a professional dentist. I'm unemployed and don not have a couple of thousands of dollars to spare to the dentist. Help!!, any suggestions on where I can find all that on the internet?
--------------------
You should apply for medical assistance at your county's human services department. With MA your medical and dental will be free and your co-pay will be $0 to $3 a visit. You can get MA without having to get cash and food support. If you are denied MA, keep your denial letter. Most places have a sliding-fee that requires a MA denial letter before they will give you huge discounts. I'm a part-time worker that doesn't qualify for employee benefits but makes too much for MA. There are ways to make health care affordable. You'll have to fill-out a bunch of paperwork but its worth it. You should search on the internet for MA in your county and sliding-fee clinics in your area. I hope this helps?
Source

0 comments: