I need dental care badly, what's the cheapest way to go?

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm missing several teeth and most remaining need to go also ( car accident 18 years ago) I would like to know if there is anywhere to go for free dental care, I am a tradesman so I would be willing to swap work for work, I'm 36 and I haven't smiled in 18 years, I would appreciate and welcome any thoughts or ideas. Thank you God bless, Ryan
--------------------
I would search the web or phone book for dental schools in your area. They usually do work for cheap or for free. Give them a call and see... If you printed up a flyer listing some examples of the type of work you'd be willing to trade for dental work and made the rounds to some dental offices in your area (don't expect them to have much time to chat), someone just might take you up on it. I had a friend who cleaned a dental office in exchange for dental care. These deals are probably more common than you might think. You have nothing to lose by asking. There are also dental discount plans sold online that really are not BS as I thought they might be. I really did save about 50% on a lot of major work I needed. I saved thousands by buying a $100.00 plan for 1 year. I highly recommend one of these plans for anybody who doesn't have dental insurance and knows they need some work done. http://www.dentalplans.com/ Good luck Ryan!... Hope it all works out for you :)
Source

0 comments: