dental care?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

hi im at my wits end. i have been goin to the dentist with numbness on the outside of my jaw he did an xray and said my wisdom tooth was impacted and lying in a nerve and cud not be removed as the nerve wud get damaged and sent me 2 a top dentist and he did tests and a mri scan all normal i grind my teeth at night and was wondering if this is the cause as i wake up every morning with a headache and nothing i take eases the pain i wud be gratful if anyone else has this problem 2 share sum advice with me please.
--------------------
I don't know about the wisdom tooth, but grinding your teeth at night can cause a lot of pain during the day. Many people who grind their teeth have TMJ. You should try wearing a night guard while you sleep to prevent yourself from clenching/grinding. You can usually buy them for $20/$25 at drugstores or have your dentist make one for you (that is usually more expensive though).
Source

0 comments: