Has anyone ever traveled to Cuba or Canada to get free dental care?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Has anyone ever traveled to Cuba or Canada to get free dental care??? I was thinking of going to Cuba & getting my teeth done like Michael Moore in Sicko did & took the Americans over there & did is it possible to do I am a citizen? A Cuban person told me I could I just heve to get my own Novaciane they don't have alot down there Serious answers please
--------------------
Two years in a row I had dental work done at the dental clinic in Guardalavaca. It isn't free but certainly inexpensive by Canadian standards. In December I had 2 fillings and a crown done, the price 65 CUC under $85.00 Canadian. In Canada it would have been at least $400-500.00 Dr. Miguel the dentist didn't freeze anything so it hurt a bit but the quality was very good. He had also done a filling for me the previous December but that time he froze everything so possibly he was out of novocaine this time. He spoke excellent English. All you have to do is ask client services at your resort to make an appointment. Edit: Thank you college girl, you probably know Dr. Miguel and that clinic.
Source

0 comments: