How do you make a complaint about the NHS dental health care ?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Who do you write to or call (call Preferably)? i'm unhappy with the dental care i'm receiving. I was supposed to receive braces years ago ? i contacted my dentist and they told me after my first orthodontic appointment the orthodentist sent my records to my local hospital but later discovered he sent them to another hospital thinking it was my local hospital. I pursued the case and they told me i had an appointment coming up ? then i contacted again and they told me there was no record of me ?. all very confusing and frustrating.
--------------------
You can write to the British Dental Association or your local health authority..or just go to the dentist and ask what the fcuk is going on
Source

0 comments: