Can I sue my sister's estate for childcare expenses?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My sister died in 2004, the hospital settled the matter, and her three minor children have savings accounts that they can access once they turn 18. I have custody of too of her minor children, and I am raising them alone. The attorneys also set up an account for her estate to pay any outstanding bills incurred. i was reimbursed for the cost of the funeral expenses that i paid for but I was wondering if I could also be reimbursed for expenses for childcare. I get a social security check for the girls but it doesn't cover the on going expense for child care, dental orthodontia, medical expenses, counseling expenses, clothes and food, entertainment etc. Could these expenses be charged to the estate as well?
--------------------
call the probate judge's office where the will or her affairs were settled they can help
Source

0 comments: