Dental problems, American low price dentistry place wanting to extract my front tooth without even looking at?

Monday, February 28, 2011

it. They are demanding $100 for extraction, and $150 if they can save my tooth. It doesn't need pulling, just a lot of work at the root, and it's a little hollow at the bottom. My mom was nice enough to let me see a real dentist to get help for my tooth ache. How much is this going to cost her? I'm going to pay her back, and feel like sheet for having to borrow money to do this. Why do dentists care more about profit than people?
--------------------
Yeah, extracting it even before looking at it is indeed a red flag! Ummm...there is a way to receive up to 80% off that dental procedure. If you live in these states then I can't help you: Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota,Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, & Vertmont. If you don't simply email at my yahoo email address. hola! ---my site--- www.mybenefitsplus.com/40592114
Source

0 comments: