Dental urgent Australia sydney?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My partner has 4 Holes in back teeth. some of them are chipping off, We have rang the public dentist but the waiting list is 2 years, Its Pathetic, he is in a lot of pain, we can't afford a private dentist, we are a young family and we just don't have that type of money to spend. we only have enough money for Rent Bills and grocery! I though Kevin rudd or someone in the government was going to put it on medicare? Only wealthy family can afford private but other family who are struggling and don't have the money can't and have to suffer and wait for ever to get seen. Its a joke. Doesn't the government care us? I Guess Not! They care about them self more and know they have the money. Its Unfair.
--------------------
No, not only wealthy families can afford dental insurance (private health cover) we just decide that we will spend our money differently. I got private health insurance when a FT student living out of home. 20% of my income went, to start with on the insurance, 35% was on rent. I had hardly any money for food to start with until I got settled but I had my insurance - which ironically I never needed to use apart from my 6 monthly checkups. Its about priorities. Unfortunately at your age with 2 kids your priorities are different.
Source

0 comments: