How long does it usually take to hear back from a job interview in the health care field?

Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm a dental assistant and had an interview a week ago. The doctor told me that he had a few more girls to interview before he made his decision. He also told me that he would be in contact with me about pay and some other information. When he was telling me about the office, the staff, and what he does, I really didn't say too much. I wanted to let him talk to me for a bit. At the beginning, I spoke to him and the office manager about my background, family and basically life. Another question I want to put in here is when the doctors ask if you have any questions for them, what do I ask them? Are they looking for specific questions for the interviewee to asks? I'm stressing myself out about this job because I want it so badly! Should I call the office and ask if the position has filled?
--------------------
Ask the doctor questions like, what attributes or skills do you look for in your dental assistants? What is your ideal employee? Things like that. You should call back in one week to ten days as a call back just to check up on your resume to let them know you are very interested.
Source

0 comments: