Dental question ???????

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello everyone I have a question about cavity fillings. Just about 2 hours ago I had two cavity fillings(silver) finally taken care of. Now I'm noticing that the one done on the top of my mouth has a very uncomfortable nerve tingle that won't go away. I feel this even more when I open my mouth to talk or breath. The scary part is I haven't drank or ate nothing yet. I have had plenty of fillings before and never noticed this. Is this normal or should I be concerned and contact my dentist ? Thanks, Mike
--------------------
I wouldn't be too concerned - A lot of times, after teeth get filled they are sensitive -and y ou get that 'nerve tingle' feeling. It has happened to me many times. You could try to take - Tylenol, or Motrin - to see if that helps. If the p ain gets worse or you notice any swelling , then you should contact the dentist. In order to alleviate your fears, you could call the dentist and just tell him about the sensitve tooth and get his opinion. It might make you feel better.
Source

0 comments: