At what point is it OK to tell your parents so shove their religion where the sun doesn't shine?

Monday, January 31, 2011

I have asked nicely on several occasions. Now I'm just being nasty. These are people who didn't participate in my childhood one iota outside of preaching to me. Now as an adult they endlessly concern themselves with my salvation. A) I'm an complete atheist, B) I would rather they had concerned themselves with my dental care during my peak cavity years. I don't hate them, but there is only so much a human being can take of having some else's views shoved in your face. If heaven is filled with people like them, or others who believe in talking plants and animals for that matter, I have no desire to go.
--------------------
only when peaceful communication has failed
Source

0 comments: