Shopping Mall in Hillsboro, Oregon?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Does anyone know which is the only shopping mall in Hillsboro that offers its employees all the benefits like medical, dental care benefits? Look I am trying to find my girl (I am in a different country), she said she has joined a mall in Hillsboro that has all these benefits. I do not know the name. We had a huge fight and she told one of my friends that she is gonna do something bad to herself. I am scared and wanna find the mall and ring them up to ask them if she works there. Please help me, please.
--------------------
I can't think of any malls in Hillsboro... There is the "Streets of Tanasbourne," which is a big shopping area place, but it's not exactly a mall. Could this be what she was referring to?
Source

0 comments: