I need help with choosing a career. I am middle aged and I had many jobs but I just can't seem to stablize.?

Monday, January 31, 2011

I had jobs from being a dental assistant, bank teller, nurse aide, realtor, day care provider the list is endless. Can someone give me some advice where I can find my true calling.
--------------------
Think about what profession gave you the most satisfaction. Maybe you were never happy with the environment as a nurse aide or maybe the pay at the bank wasn't enough for you. Getting a degree in a field that is important to you will a big difference. A nursing degree is a good choice as far as pay and the ability to switch from area to area, like pediatrics to operating room. And then of course if you get your B.S or M.S in Nursing you can easily get out of practicing and into the business aspect of nursing.
Source

0 comments: