Is in it double standard? Is it fear?

Monday, January 31, 2011

Few days ago I read interesting articles about plastic surgery and dental care. I had a bit jaundiced view about plastic surgery for all my life but now I need to change it. Thouse who think that it's wrong to change something by plastic surgery do you think the same about braces too? They change the way how face looks (sometimes a lot) although it's not always needed for health. What about teeth zoom it's not needed for health but many do that AND still criticize ''interference''in natural people look''. I have few friends who can't breath through one of their nostril but they don't do plastic surgery because they are affraid of other peoples opinion(I mean even close people). Do you know that so-called ''natural features'' like hooked noses and dissimilar eyes are equivalent with inaccurate occlusion or skew teeth from genetical point of view? What's your opinion? P.S. I'm not talking about few popular unsuccessful examples!!!!
--------------------
If you believe that plastic surgery will improve your looks, and that is important to you, go ahead. Everyone does things that friends and neighbors disapprove of, so what's the difference? If you do it, you'll be talked about. If you don't do it you'll be talked about.
Source

0 comments: