Way did the Government tack away dental planes for adults ?.?

Monday, January 31, 2011

I can only get my teeth pulled since the government has cut every thing but the money that goes in there pocket. I bet they can eat any thing they want. I would like to eat a piece of beef that is not ground up or drink with out a straw. If I want any thing done I have to pay for it my shelf. I am disable, I pray to work all the time, and if I could get a JOB then I would tell the social workers where to stick there adititude I'm a person too. Dental health for people that cant afford is should be free, I love the US of A but sometimes I wish I lived in a country where the goverment cares more about there people than thay do about the money thay can keep like Swisaland. I bet they can see the dentists when they want to so way want they let me? If there is help out there where is it no one is telling us where to look for help not a hand out a hand up.
--------------------
Check around for your closest dental or dental hygiene school. There you can get work for a avery reduced fee, sometimes free. There are also clinics, usually one in each county, that does some dental work on a sliding scale fee plan. Check around, call different dental offices to see if they know where these clinics are. In the meantime brush, floss, and rinse and keep them as healthy as you possibly can on your own.
Source

0 comments: