Question about this health insurance bill that was just passed?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Will my husband be forced to buy health insurance coverage? (He is a Cherokee Nation citizen and receives care through their clinics ... which is better than I get through my Blue Cross/Blue Shield, I might add.) Case in point: He had a $12,000 lithotripsy procedure four years ago, all paid for by the Cherokee Nation, and he gets seen once every three months for medical and dental. Never would have happened on BC/BS.
--------------------
The bill itself was not passed. It was just opened up for debate. Read the end of the bill. All the answers about the Indian tribes are there. I only skimmed that portion because it does not pertain to me and quite frankly I was a little bleary-eyed by then.
Source

0 comments: