Will socialized, "universal" health care cover the following:?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pre-screening for potential problems? Like Hi-Def CT scans, cancer pre-screening, blood work for potential illness, etc, or do I have to wait until I am really sick to schedule an appointment that probably would be too late to do anything? Will it cover a dietitian or physical trainer to make sure I stay as healthy as possible? Vision Care? Will big brother Obama finance Lasik for me? Or at least keep me in current prescription glasses or contacts? Dental? Will all my crowns and caps and cleanings be covered by this plan?
--------------------
I doubt it would cover half that. But to be fair they can pay for dietitians and personal trainers all they want and still most people won't use them. That's why health insurance even now doesn't cover that. And even if his plan covered all the things you listed it could be months and months before you could get in. Universal health care causes problems like that.
Source

0 comments: