What is the careers in the highest demand in Dallas or Irving, TX?

Monday, January 31, 2011

I live in Irving and I want to go into either the dental hygineist program or radiologic tech. But, the hours the classes are offered during the day I can't take. So, I decided on Network adminstration and support. When I look online for job openings and in the paper there are jobs but they req/ a BA degree. I can't take 4 yrs because I have a family to take care of after two. Autocad and CAD 3d seems cool to me because I like creating stuff but I can't find a job that provides training.:(
--------------------
I can relate to not being able to take courses during the day. You might look at the local Texas university websites and see if they offer any online degree/certificate programs sometimes under the distance learning heading. be sure to research the accreditation though. If you cant find anything local look at other universities. good luck
Source

0 comments: