No more e-mail?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Folks, I'm sorry to do this but I have decided to remove the ability to contact me in e-mail using Yahoo!'s "contact member" feature. I was away for 2 days and came back to find about 2 dozen messages from Yahoo! members. One was vile and I don't need that. It was just an attack on dentists in general that had nothing to do with any questions I answered or anything. I hope that none of the other dental professionals heard from this "person." 3 or 4 were simply from people who didn't understand why they can't find free dental care. I'm sorry - and I mean this - but other than answers given in Yahoo! about Donated Dental Services or sliding scale clinics, I have no solution for you. The biggest reason, though, is that I simply cannot get my responses to most of you. I wrote out about 15 responses and only TWO were accepted by Yahoo! The rest disappeared and I received the message, "Oops! Your email did not go through because the recipient\'s email address has not been confirmed."
--------------------
Sounds reasonable to me. P.S. I have nothing but respect for my dentist, and like all professional fields there are always going to be some dis-satisfied people, and some crazy people! Have a happy day!
Source

0 comments: