needing help finding dental service on a reality type show?

Friday, January 28, 2011

i am looking for someone to help me.i was told by many people that the internet could help. i am looking for a site that offers makeover on my major dental problem it is so bad that my two boys refuse to allow me to go to any school fuctions. here is my problem i dont no which site to contact it is something like for people who cant afford to get the dental work done.my two boys father commited sucide leaving me to take care of the boys alone so could someone please help me find the correct website for what i am looking for.
--------------------
you can approach any dental school arround your area where they can completely make over, especially a postgraduate institute it would be a challenge for them and you will get it at minimum cost but you have to be patient and follower of strict hygiene instructions or anything which is sugested to you
Source

0 comments: