im 15 i have never had a filling or any dental treatment what are the odds i never will have to?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

i have always taken brilliant care of my teeth, eating properly, never gone a day without brushing etc the main reason is that i am TERRIFIED of injections of any kind, needles in my skin my mouth ANYWHERE!!! i am trying my very best to avoid having anything done to my teeth so i am looking after them so well so that i will never have to have anything done. my dentist always says my teeth are perfect but im scared one day i will go for a check up and need to get an injection or a filling or something - what are the odds that i could live my life without ever getting something done to my mouth? will my teeth always be so good (aslong as i take great care of them like i am now) thanks guys! xoxoxo
--------------------
Taking proper care of your teeth gives you a start in the right direction. Keep up the good work! I know several people that have never needed to have any work done. They've brushed 2-3 times per day and floss after each meal. Genetics does play a part in it, but good oral care is most important. Chances are very good.
Source

0 comments: