First time to dentist and dental bonding?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'll be going to the dentist my first time next week, I am young but I feel it's been too long to have gone without a dentist, mom never took me so I decided to take myself. I'm going next week for a consultation to talk about the bonding I want done on my gap tooth in the front, the question is since it'll be my first time getting dental care should I get a teeth cleaning first and then the dental bonding? or does it matter because I plan on getting a teeth cleaning anyway. Thanks in advance.
--------------------
The proper method of treatment is to have an exam and possibly some cavity detecting x-rays taken. If you have any cavities, they need to be taken care of. If you have any gum problems like gingivitis, they would be taken care of with a cleaning. After the cleaning was done and you did not want or need your teeth whitened, then do the bonded fillings to close the gap. Good luck.
Source

0 comments: