Baby six month old ... Food and dental care?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am lost with baby food stuff ... Does she keep drinking formula now that she is starting to eat? How do you do it can you help me figure out a schedule? I mean do I feed her applesauce right when she wakes up? of formula, How many times does she have to eat do I give he sweet baby food or salt food first? Also she has to teeth I read that I need to start brushing them do I use toothpaste for babies? or just water? I am sorry If I sound ignorant I really do feel like one lol Can I feed her applesauce from regular brand or it has to be baby type ? Thanks so much
--------------------
your baby need to drink formula for atleast another 6 months then you can slowly try to give her a cow milk. Most babies at 6 months start solid food,but some start even earlier like age of 4months. She can eat baby food 2 times a day,for example: for lunch give her jar of chicken with carrots,later you can give her jar of friuts or smatch banana and give it to her. Your daughter can eat:apple,pear,banana,peach,orange. and apple souse i prefer if you give her from baby food because regular one has more sugar than special for babies. for cleaning your baby's teeth its eanough just wather,sometimes you can give her ,her own brush and she can bite on so its like also cleaning..
Source

0 comments: