Dental care help or even charity ideas?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am in need of getting all my upper teeth pulled. I have already been to a dentist in Salem that said it is going to cost 3400 to get everything done. Teeth pulled and dentures. Would it be cheaper to go to the school there to get it done? Being a single mom of 3 its nearly impossable to get 3400 to just spend on my self. I dont have insurance I cant afford it. But My teeth do cause a lot of pain and health problem. I fear if I dont get them fix soon I wont be around much longer for my children. If there is anyways that you can help it would mean the world to me.
--------------------
If you have access to a dental school you would save at least 50%. I would go there. Also call the State Dental Society and they may be able to refer you to a clinic, a dentist, or a charitable organization that do no cost or low cost dental work. Good luck to you.
Source

0 comments: