Neibauer Dental Care?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anyone living on the east coast go to one of these places? What's your opinion on them? Everytime I go in, they seem very friendly, but are always trying to get me to buy something extra like a whitening or braces, etc. I'd prefer not to have a salesman for a dentist. My most recent trip in, I was told i needed a root canal and now am not sure if it's the truth or they are just trying to get money out me. It was even odder because he wanted to do it right then and there. I told him I couldn't, I had to pick up my daughter and he said "well let me just start it and you can come back in next week and we'll finish it up" I kept telling him no, i can't and he kept pushing. Am now considering going to someone else for a second opinion.
--------------------
Its your choice to go elsewhere if you want, or if yo udont like the dr
Source

0 comments: