Is this too much for son's dental care?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

6 cavities (1st dentist only saw 4), dentist wants to crown since they said he shows signs of grinding his teeth at night, all baby teeth $250 each. Also 1 additional cavity, infection has spread to nerve, they don't want to do a root canal, they'd rather pull it and put in a bridge total cost for dentist not including out-patient hospital bill $2742. In my defense my son has autism, he doesn't just sit around and eat candy all day, it's just not the easiest to get in their and brush and floss.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com When I was in college I needed alot of dental work but could not afford insurance and needed it ASAP. I did some research and found this plan. I signed up with them online about 3 years ago now. They are very affordable, had my benefits active in 2 hours and saved me literally thousands of dollars without limits or deductibles. Now that I am able to afford insurance, I still this plan when I max out my deductible on my insurance. I know for a fact that all services are included ex: Including cleanings, exams, x-rays ..etc. Check to see if its availible in your area. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

0 comments: