What is your opinion on how I should take care of dental hygeine?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Please do not mention the dentist, I've had two fillings in 1999, dental surgery to remove two molars that were growing inward in 2000, although I was under 18 then and haven't looked back since. I don't want go back before I know I have to from pain, I know, my mothers already told me that's worse, but what can you do. Remember that your opinion is what you actually do, so don't think up something all fancy, please include the types and brands that you use without going into much detail, just typing this question has exhausted me, and I'm like that with reading. Thank you
--------------------
I brush (soft Reach) morning and night, floss (waxed Oral-B) at night after brushing, and use mouthwash (Listerine) morning and night after the brushing and/or flossing.
Source

0 comments: