How Much Would It Cost For My Dogs Dental Care?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Dogs 5 Years Old And Is A Mixed Chihuahua. Her Breath STINKS. When I Went To Go Take Her To Get Her Vaccinations I Asked The Lady What Was Causing The Bad Breath She Took A Look And Said She Has Gingivitis, And That It Was Important To Take Her To The Vet. My Question Is How Much Would It Cost She Said It Depends Where You Go. Does Anybody Have An Idea Where I Can Take My Dog And It Won't Be That Much Expensive?
--------------------
Gingivitis can cause serious infections in your dogs mouth. At minimum she will need an examination, and her teeth cleaned. She may need tooth extractions as well. Try to have your vet do this, if you go to a dog dentist as I did it will cost you a lot more. Call your local vets and ask the price for the exam and teeth cleaning. It will give you an idea of the starting price. Cleaning your dogs teeth after she eats and rubbing her gums can prevent large expenses in the future.
Source

0 comments: