I am seeking funding for extensive dental treatment. Does anyone know of an organization that can help?

Monday, November 29, 2010

I am a 41 year-old otherwise healthy female in need of urgent dental care assistance. I was recently told by my dentist that the cost of repairing my teeth would be about $47.000. This includes five implants and twenty dental units. I am a self-employed single parent. All of the dental plans I have looked into, indicate a cap of around $1000 - $1500 per year. This means that even if I were to obtain dental insurance, it would only cover about 3% of the total cost. I do not qualify for any kind of state or federal aid as I make enough money to live on. However, I cannot make enough to pay for this treatment. Before visiting my current dentist, I paid almost $30.000 to another dentist whose work was so bad almost everything he made broke within a year. I trust my current dentist's diagnosis and treatment plan. I just do not have the money to pay for it. Does anyone know of organizations or individual(s) who could help?
--------------------
Many people are going abroad for extensive dental work. I've heard of Mexico, India and Eastern Europe. For $47,000 you could have a nice vacation, take care of your teeth, AND put money in the bank.
Source

0 comments: