dental care read plz im a little scared?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ok so im gona get braces next week and im a little nervous because i dont know if they will hurt or something because i have asked my cousin wich is the only close person in the family that has braces and since he is always joking around he said he was screaming like hell and that it hurt so much and i dont know plz help 1- will it hurt when they r puttingthem if so how much 2- do they hurt after 3- what color should i get them i want them to be cool colors or color so they kind of match with my mysterious look thanx for best answers
--------------------
I think your cousin is pulling your leg. Braces aren't nearly that painful. 1. I didn't think it was very painful at all when they put them on. 2. Most of the pain did happen afterwards for me, but it's not a sharp or stinging pain, just a dull ache. For a few days after they put them on and after each adjustment it will hurt to chew and you will probably have soreness, but it's definitely not unmanageable. An ibuprofen should be more than enough to take the edge off if you need it. 3. I kind of liked grey or silver myself, because it looks good with my eyes. :) My goth friends who had braces often chose purple, or black and green.
Source

0 comments: