I'm looking for a family health plan that offers discounts on health care. Any suggestions?

Monday, November 29, 2010

I need a plan that includes discounts on all health care including dental, medical, and prescriptions.
--------------------
This Medical/Dental Combo for $39.95 will give you up to 80% on all those services.Covers the entire household related or not. Includes Hospital Advocacy in case hospitalization, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic Discounts. The Prescription and Dental side is my favorite. No waiting periods, no deductibles or contracts. SAVED me literally thousands on my dental work. My daughter had ALL Cosmetic Work for almost $7000. Her share was ONLY $3200. My son had medications that cost him $248 every month. He now pays $24.95 every month instead of $248 with this card. It will give you huge discounts on office visits, x-rays, lab work, podiatry services, physical therapy.Accepted at ALL Hospitals, Sears, Walgreens, Wal-Mart-CVS Pharmacy and hundreds more. Go here for details: http://www.everyonebenefits.com/biz or call 818 813 5842 Listen to recorded details 951-262-1650
Source

0 comments: