I need dental care really bad, but I just dont have the cash?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

People dont understand when I say that Im broke, im literally broke, I pay low-income rent. I only make roughly about $1000 to $900 a month and go to school full-time at night. I' am married with one child, but it wasnt always this way, recently about six months ago I was laid off. I used to be an IT Technician, But with the economy taking a dump, I had no choice other than to settle for what I can get. I do not have insurance, I cannot afford insurance and I cannot afford very much of anything these days. But I and my family desperately need to be seen by a dentist, I dont know what to do, how can I get the help I truly need?
--------------------
It is Medicaid that you need to apply for, the coverage varies in different states, but for children they usually cover everything, and for adults they may cover tooth extractions, if you have a toothache. Also check with your local health department, some offer dental based on your income, Also check local universities, and see if they have a dental program that offers reduced rates. hang in there, things will get better.
Source

0 comments: