is care credit a good option for our dental work we are both in pain and need help?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

we do have some cash to put toward a dentist we have around 1,600 to put as a down our estamated dental bill will be around 4,000.00. does anyone out there know a dentist that takes payments my boy friend has a good paying job and i get sssi. any info would be great. thank you.....
--------------------
Dental cost is crazy these days! I am unsure about any dentists in your area that will take payments but I can offer you a card that will drastically reduce your bill to a much more manageable cost. If your interested, fill out the form and I can get you all the information you need and get you started right away as it sounds like you could use it! Good luck! I hope I can help! http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/12905253
Source

0 comments: