How urgent is dental care?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years today. I have several issues that need to be resolved but it is really expensive and I only have money for part of the work. I need two root canals with crowns and a few fillings, as well as the extraction of all four of my wisdom teeth. I am currently not in any pain. I will be eligible for insurance from my work in six months which will help considerably, but I don't want to make a bad situation worse by waiting. Should I wait to get the work done until insurance can cover it or until I can pay for it all?
--------------------
the urgetn are root canal treatment and fillings, crowns over root canal and wisdom teeth extraction can be delayed, six months wont complicate the situation, but roort canal and fillings are urgent
Source

0 comments: