What is wrong with Universal Health & Dental care?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Did you watch the documentary "Sicko"? Many interesting points about why the United States doesn't have it. It all boils down to greed. Insurance companies are not benevolent organization; they are in business to make as much money as possible with the least overhead. They are not going to lower what they charge. They will cheat any time they can get a way with it. Make some popcorn, get some drinks, get comfortable, here is the link for the free movie. The movie runs 2 hours. You can pause it, for breaks. http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/sicko.p… If you answer do verify your statements with references or links.
--------------------
Thanks for the link, I've been wanting to watch this but it's been on the back burner for a while. I think if more people would just stop kidding themselves and do some research on their own they would find that most of what they thought they knew or have been told is a lie. I don't let some one else tell me what to think, or what I know, I check it out myself and ask questions from multiple sources. For those of you that support death to any one that isn't like you or have what you have with the mentality that you are superiour...I hope you lose your job, get sick and become like those you spurn.
Source

0 comments: