Am I careless to decide to be an entrepreneur?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

They say find what you are passionate about and then do it. I plan to continue to get really educated in as much as I can to know the ins and outs of the business world. I know its risky to work a business but I also know it is risky to work for someone else too (or at least such has been my experience). I would just like to know your opinion. It is going to take my complete focus to do this and its not like I can go to school for a fallback career while I'm doing all of this. I need to make sure I am doing the right thing. I know if I went to school to be a nurse, dental hygienist or some in-demand, licensed health care professional I would feel more secure in my choice but I would also feel more destitute knowing that is NOT something I could personally feel passionate about( no disrespect to nurses or hygienists cuz I love you all:-) I am 25 and have been on a schooling course that has been all wrong for me (medical). I got a job in medical and that is what it really took to see it. I am meant to be an entrepreneur......as far as I can tell.....What are your thoughts?
--------------------
I hate these SPAMMERS! Do what youre good at and makes you happy. I worked in Mental Health case management for 10 years before finally getting into IT. I took the chance and started my own small business and did well. Go for it! (Take some accounting and budgeting classes)
Source

0 comments: