Can I sue for child negligence when I'm not a minor?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So it's just been brought to my attention what child negligence is. I've briefly researched child abuse since I was 10 because my mom has never been very... motherly. And I'm curious if it's possible to press charges now that I'm 19 for never taking care of my dental stuff [that I've been complaining about since I was 15] My ADD [which hasn't been treated even though the doctor said I have it and my mother swears I don't so she wouldn't have to pay for the meds] and my depression, take a wild guess about what could cause that., and my anxiety disorders. All have been professionally diagnosed. While I understand that I'm my own responsibility now, these things had been brought to my parents attention well before I even got close to 18. And I want to go before a judge and force her to take care of now what she refused to then. Is this possible?
--------------------
Unfortunately No. Ive been in a similar situation, I had really serious medical issues and my family refused to help me while they spend money on houses, RVs, vacations, and their own medical treatment, including plastic surgery. They didnt even really feed me, I was severely malnutritioned and suffering from stomach ulcers. Unfortunately because I was brainwashed at the time and did not report them, I cant do anything about it now. I hope that youll be able to get over anything that happened to you, Holding onto the feelings is only hurting yourself. Youll never be able to get back at her, so there is no use in living in the past.
Source

0 comments: