Please help with this job application essay question...?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am applying for a job as an administrative assistant at a dental office and the application has two essay questions that I'm just not sure to what to put down... I'm excellent at my job and I don't want to sound stupid with an obvious kind of answer... the questions are: 1. Please write out your goals for the position for which you are applying. (my thoughts are, to get the job and assist in office management... but I think they may want more than that) 2. Please write out your understanding of the purpose of a dental office. (again my thoughts are to provide the communtiy with quality health care... and again, I think they may want more than that) Please help me!
--------------------
I know from working for a dentist that reducing chair time is very important to them. The more patients that a dentists can see, with no mistakes, technically or administratively, the more money he/she makes. Every one in a dental office plays a part in this. As far as your goals, be honest. If I were an employer, I know what the truth is and would appreciate honesty. My goals would be to be of service to whom I'm working for, and to help make the employer more money, thus justifying my services.
Source

0 comments: